lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From bharath venkatesh <bharath.venkat...@ibibogroup.com>
Subject latency in solr response is observed after index is updated
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:04:17 GMT
Hi,

     We are observing latency (some times huge latency upto 10-20 secs)
in solr response  after index is updated . whats the reason of this
latency and how can it be minimized ?

Note: our index size is pretty large.

any help would be appreciated as we largely affected by it

Thanks in advance.
Bharath
This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.