lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vladan Popovic <vladanpopo...@be-o.com>
Subject Re: Windows 7 / Java 64bit / solr 1.4 - solr.solr.home problem
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 01:48:40 GMT
I tried it on Vista 32 & Java 1.6.0_17-b04 and it works without a problem.
Actually on all other computers in the office there is no problem - I am
the only one using Windows 7

I did try with full path and it didn't work as well. Here's the result:

Directory: C:\nginx\solr

Mode                LastWriteTime     Length Name
----                -------------     ------ ----
d----         12/2/2009  10:40 AM            etc
d----         12/2/2009  10:40 AM            lib
d----         12/2/2009  12:02 PM            logs
d----         12/4/2009   9:25 AM            multicore
d----         12/2/2009  12:02 PM            solr
d----         12/2/2009  10:40 AM            webapps
-a---        10/26/2009   4:27 PM      16411 start.jar

PS C:\nginx\solr> java -Dsolr.solr.home=c:/nginx/solr/multicore -jar
start.jar
/solr/home=c:/nginx/solr/multicore
.solr.home=c:.nginx.solr.multicore
Could not find the main class: .solr.home=c:/nginx/solr/multicore.
Program will exit.
PS C:\nginx\solr>

The jetty folder that you asked for was actually a config where I tried
to move files around to check the dependencies - however this is
certainly not the problem because that same config works smoothly on Vista.
I also did try to remove everything and reinstall from scratch (solr &
java) but still the same problem.
I removed the example/work folder but still the same.