lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo <g.macha...@gmail.com>
Subject query ( dynamicField ) in solr
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:36:29 GMT
Hello All,

 I have been trying to make a query at a dynamicField.
for example:
i have a product that can have many sku's. So at my xsd i have
<dynamicField name="sku_externalId_*" type="text" indexed="true"
stored="true" />
<dynamicField name="sku_defaultPrice_*" type="text" indexed="true"
stored="true" />
                                                    .
                                                    .
                                                    .
when a make a query:
http://localhost:8983/solr/productIdx/select/?q=sku_defaultPrice_2:valueOfThePrice
or
http://localhost:8983/solr/productIdx/select/?q=sku_defaultPrice_1:valueOfThePriceor
sku_defaultPrice_2:valueOfThePrice or
sku_defaultPrice_3:valueOfThePrice
it works !!

but i can have many sku_defaultPrice_*
but i have no idea in how to make the query with this kind of field
thanks for helping

Atenciosamente,

Gustavo de Araujo Lima Machado
Telefone: +55 +21 ***********