lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joel Nylund <jnyl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request Assistance with DIH
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 15:37:54 GMT
Hi, sorry im not familiar with the dataimporthandler development
console, I thought you were just trying to do a import.

For me to try to import data, I would do:
> http://localhost:8983/solr/dataimport?command=full-import

Then check status of it using:
> http://localhost:8983/solr/dataimport

you can refresh this screen as many times as you want, this should
show progress and if it worked or not, also you should see errors in
the log.

I used this to get started with DIH, even though its mysql, it  might
help you
http://www.cabotsolutions.com/blog/200905/using-solr-lucene-for-full-text-search-with-mysql/

Joel