lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter 4U <pete...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Facet query with special characters
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:04:08 GMT

Hello Hoss,

Many thanks for your answer.

That's very interesting.

So, are you saying this is an issue on the index side, rather than the query side?

Note that I am (supposed to be) indexing/searching without analysis tokenization (if that's
the correct term) - i.e. field values like 'pds-comp.domain' shouldn't be (and I believe aren't)
broken up as in 'pds', 'comp' 'domain' etc. (e.g. using the 'text_ws' fieldtype).

What would be your opinion on the best way to index/analyze/not-analyze such fields?

Thanks!

Peter

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/