lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Toby Cole <toby.c...@semantico.com>
Subject Re: Field Collapsing - disable cache
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:02:31 GMT
If you take out the fieldCollapsing/fieldCollapseCache element in your
config the fieldcollapse component will not use a cache.

 From http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsing#line-63
	"If the field collapse cache is not configured then the field
collapse logic will not be cached."

Regards, Toby.

--
Toby Cole
Senior Software Engineer, Semantico Limited

Check out all our latest news and thinking on the Discovery blog
http://blogs.semantico.com/discovery-blog/