lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Toby Cole <toby.c...@semantico.com>
Subject Re: Field Collapsing - disable cache
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:17:55 GMT
Which elements did you comment out? It could be the case that you need
to get rid of the entire fieldCollapsing element, not just the
fieldCollapsingCache element.
(Disclaimer: I've not used field collapsing in anger before :)
Toby.

--

Toby Cole
Senior Software Engineer, Semantico Limited

Check out all our latest news and thinking on the Discovery blog
http://blogs.semantico.com/discovery-blog/