lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Solr Admin XPath
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 20:35:23 GMT
Hello folks!

I'm attempting (!) to pull some data from the stats.jsp page using XPath so that it can be
reported in a different application. I cannot seem to get the average QPS for the dismax handler,
no matter how I try:

        try {
            XPathExpression reqPerSec = xpath.compile("/solr/solr-info/QUERYHANDLER/entry[name
= 'dismax']/stats/stat[@name = 'avgRequestsPerSecond']");

            this.setDismaxRequestsPerSecond((String) reqPerSec.evaluate(doc, XPathConstants.STRING));
        } catch (XPathExpressionException e) {
            LOG.error("Failed to parse solr stats output", e);
        }

This doesn't throw any errors, and the XPath works just fine in /any/ XPath tester I try...
except Java.

Any tips? I have a feeling this is something obvious that I'm missing =\

Thanks for your time!

Matthew Runo
Software Engineer, Zappos.com
mruno@zappos.com - 702-943-7833