lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Phanindra Reva <reva.phanin...@gmail.com>
Subject replacing all the Field names with a default string of the Document
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 16:18:13 GMT
Hello All,
             I am in a situation to replace all the Fields-Names (
with a default string "VALUE " ) present in a document before its
being indexed. But I do need Document as it is ( with unchanged filed
names ) for all the parts like analysis, payload assigning, etc. So I
can not modify document before its being sent to IndexWriter. So I am
just wondering whether there is any place where we can replace all the
 field names just before field names are being added to the Index but
after all the analysis stuff is done.
Thanks.