lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From MitchK <mitc...@web.de>
Subject Re: Term Dictionary + scoring
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:53:56 GMT

Grant,

thank you for the link to the wiki. TermsComponent was unknown to me until
now. It sounds good!

> Generally, this clickthrough tracking is tied to the query, so you need a
> layer above just popularity.  You
>need popularity per query (or in all likelihood a subset of the queries,
since you likely only care about this >where you have a certain level of
clickthroughs/queries).

Yes, that's true, but how can I realize that? Saving all the queries which
ever leads to a click in a field, together with the clickthroughrate sounds
not clean. Okay, I could try to retrieve the values per query but it sounds
really greedy.
What did you mean with "layer"?

Thank you
Mitch