lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From David Stuart <david.stu...@progressivealliance.co.uk>
Subject Re: Solr Drupal module problem
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:21:02 GMT
Hi,

The Drupal Solr Module will work with both Solr 1.3 and 1.4
I currently have client installations using both these versions with Drupal (verison 5 and
6 )

Regards,

Dave

On 14 Jan 2010, at 23:08, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

> You may want to ask on Drupal's mailing lists.  I hear about Drupal and Solr constantly,
I can't imagine them not having Solr 1.4 support, esp. if you say their configs contain referenes
to things that are in Solr 1.4.0.