lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Sauts <patrick.via...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid CRLF - StreamingUpdateSolrServer ?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 12:41:37 GMT
Thank you Yonik for your answer.

The platform encoding is "fr_FR.UTF-8", so it's still UTF-8, it should
be I guess "en_US.UTF-8" ?

I've also tested LBHttpSolrServer (We wanted to have it as a "backup"
for HAproxy) and it appears not to be thread safe ( what is also curious
about it, is that there's no way to  manage the connections' pool ). If
you're interresting in the logs, I can send those to you.

*Will there be a Solr 1.4.1 that'll fix those problems ?*

Cause using a SNAPSHOT doesn't seem a good idea to me.

I have another question but I don't know if I have to make a new post :
Can I use "-Dmaster=disabled" in JAVA_OPTS for a server that is slave
and repeater ?

Patrick.