lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Sauts <patrick.via...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid CRLF - StreamingUpdateSolrServer ?
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 13:43:46 GMT
The issue was sometimes null result during facet navigation or simple
search, results were back after a refresh, we tried to changed the cache
to <httpCaching never304="true"/>. But same behaviour.

*My implementation was :* (maybe wrong ?)
LBHttpSolrServer solrServer = new LBHttpSolrServer(new HttpClient(), new
XMLResponseParser(), solrServerUrl.split(","));
solrServer.setConnectionManagerTimeout(CONNECTION_TIMEOUT);
solrServer.setConnectionTimeout(CONNECTION_TIMEOUT);
solrServer.setSoTimeout(READ_TIMEOUT);
solrServer.setAliveCheckInterval(CHECK_HEALTH_INTERVAL_MS);

*What I was suggesting :*
As a LBHttpSolrServer is a wrapper to CommonsHttpSolrServer

CommonsHttpSolrServer search1 = new
CommonsHttpSolrServer("http://mysearch1");
search1.setConnectionTimeout(CONNECTION_TIMEOUT);
search1.setSoTimeout(READ_TIMEOUT);
search1.setConnectionManagerTimeout(solr.CONNECTION_MANAGER_TIMEOUT);
search1.setDefaultMaxConnectionsPerHost(MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOST1);
search1.setMaxTotalConnections(MAX_TOTAL_CONNECTIONS1);
search1.setParser(new XMLResponseParser());

CommonsHttpSolrServer search2 = new
CommonsHttpSolrServer("http://mysearch1");
search2.setConnectionTimeout(CONNECTION_TIMEOUT);
search2.setSoTimeout(READ_TIMEOUT);
search2.setConnectionManagerTimeout(solr.CONNECTION_MANAGER_TIMEOUT);
search2.setDefaultMaxConnectionsPerHost(MAX_CONNECTIONS_PER_HOST1);
search2.setMaxTotalConnections(MAX_TOTAL_CONNECTIONS1);
search2.setParser(new XMLResponseParser());

*LBHttpSolrServer solrServers = new LBHttpSolrServer(search1, search2);*

So we can manage the parameters per server.

Thank you for your time.

Patrick.