lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Contributors - Solr in Action Case Studies
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 19:09:41 GMT
Hello,

We are working on Solr in Action [1].  One of the well received chapters from LIA #1[2] was
the Case Studies chapter, where external contributors described how they used Lucene.  We
are getting good feedback about this chapter from LIA #2 reviewers, too.

Solr in Action also has a Case Studies chapter, and we are starting to look for contributors.

If you are using Solr in some clever, interesting, or unusual way and are willing to share
this information, please get in touch.  5 to max 10 pages (soft limits) per study is what
we are hoping for.  Feel free to respond on the list or reply to me directly.

[1] http://www.manning.com/catalog/undercontract.html
[2] http://www.manning.com/hatcher2/  and  http://www.manning.com/hatcher3/

Thanks,
Otis