lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Siv Anette Fjellkårstad <...@steria.no>
Subject Please help: Failing tests
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:56:56 GMT

I'm tring to run the unit tests from Eclipse. Almost half the tests are failing, and I don't
know what I'm doing wrong. This is what I've done:

1. Checked out the code outside Eclipse's workspace
2. File > New > Project > Java project.
3. Create project from existing source"

4. Five compiler errors. Fixed in this way:
Properties > Java Build Path > order and Export
Moved “JRE System Library” to the top

5. Run As > Run Configuration > Arguments > VM Arguments: -Dsolr.solr.home=<my
solr dir>

One of the error messages:

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: QueryElevationComponent missing config file: 'elevate.xml
either: C:\data\solr\release-1.4.0\conf\elevate.xml or C:\DOCUME~1\saf\LOCALS~1\Temp\org.apache.solr.DisMaxRequestHandlerTest-1263934397062\elevate.xml

When I add one conf-directory to the build path, another one is still missing. What have I
done wrong?

Please help me. I need the tests to run for a presentation in a few days, and I'm really struggeling.

Kind regards,
Siv