lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter S <pete...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Reverse sort facet query [SOLR-1672]
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 20:53:45 GMT

> now i'm totally confused: what are you suggesting this new param would
> do, what does the name mean?

Sorry, I wan't clear - there isn't a new parameter, except the one added in the patch. What
I was suggesting here is to do the work
to remove the new parameter I just put in (facet.sortorder), and do it in exactly the way
you mentioned -
i.e. just extend facet.sort to allow a 'count desc'. By convention, ok to use a a space in
the name? - or would count.desc (and count.asc as alias for count) be more compliant?

Peter

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/