lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From bbarani <bbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Does Lucidimagination search uses Multi facet query filter or uses session?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:35:50 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to create a search functionality same as that of
Lucidimagination search.

As of now I have formed the Facet query as below

http://localhost:8080/solr/db/select?q=*:*&fq={!tag=3DotHierarchyFacet}3DotHierarchyFacet:ABC&facet=on&facet.field={!ex=3DotHierarchyFacet}3DotHierarchyFacet&facet.field=ApplicationStatusFacet&facet.mincount=1

Since I am having multiple facets I have planned to form the query based on
the user selection. Something like below...if the user selects (multiple
facets) application status as 'P' I would form the query as below

http://localhost:8080/solr/db/select?q=*:*&fq={!tag=3DotHierarchyFacet}3DotHierarchyFacet:NTS&fq={!tag=ApplicationStatusFacet}ApplicationStatusFacet:P&facet=on&facet.field={!ex=3DotHierarchyFacet}3DotHierarchyFacet&&facet.field={!ex=ApplicationStatusFacet}&facet.mincount=1

Can someone let me know I am forming the correct query to perform
multiselect facets? I just want to know if I am doing anything wrong in the
query..

We are also trying to achieve this using sessions but if we are able to
solve this by query I would prefer using query than using session
variables..

Thanks,
Barani