lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From bbarani <bbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Any realtime indexing plugin available for SOLR
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 14:39:07 GMT

Hi,

Sorry if I am asking this question again in this forum..

Is there any plugin which I can use to do a realtime indexing?

I have a requirement where we have an application which sits on top of SQL
server DB and updates happen on day to day basis. Users would like to see
the changes made to the DB immediately in the search results. I am thinking
of using JMS queue for achieving this, but before that I just want to check
if anyone has implemented similar kind of requirement before?

Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
bb