lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: highlighting broken for multivalued text fields?
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 01:39:45 GMT
Hi Koji,
   Well, its quite simple. Here is the field returned from my query:
"fox"

<arr name="text_t">
<str>
The bird flies in the sky.
</str>
<str>
The quick brown fox jumped over the fence.
</str>
</arr>

<lst name="highlighting">
<lst name="doc1"/>
</lst>

No highlighting.

If the field only has one value "The quick brown fox jumped over the
fence." It works.
Interestingly, the first field value has no candidate highlight. But the
second appears to not be checked.

Seems either a bug or my expectation of behavior is wrong.

Darren