lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From stockii <st...@shopgate.com>
Subject deleteDocByID
Date Mon, 31 May 2010 15:59:23 GMT

Hello.

i have a littel porblem to synchronize my index with my database.

we have an extra table for delta-import. we cannot use a modified-field =(

so. in this delta-table where all id saved to update. after a deltaimport
this table should be deleted. this works fine.

but when an item is is deleted i save this in my delta-table with a flag
"is_deleted"

how can i add the row $deleteDocByID" ? i use an script for docBoosting and
i thought to solve this problem on the same way. but it dont wont to work =(

this is my script:
function DeleteDoc(row){
	var is_deleted = row.get('is_deleted');
	var id = row.get('update_id');

	if(is_deleted == true){
		row.put('$deleteDocById', 'id');
	}

}

<entity name="delete" transformer="script:DeleteDoc" query="SELECT update_id
FROM solr_imports WHERE is_deleted=true" />

can i use this script in my normal delta-import ? or should i create a new
entity ?

whats your solutions ? what do yu thing is the smartest way to delete these
docs from the index ?