lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sutskever <Vladimir.Sutske...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Solr Delta Queries
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 17:45:58 GMT
I have a "indexed_timestamp" field  in my index - which lets me know when document was indexed:

<field name="indexed_timestamp" type="date" indexed="true" stored="true" default="NOW"
multiValued="false"/>

For some reason when doing delta indexing via DIH, this field is not being updated.

Are timestamp fields updated during DELTA updates?

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.