lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Custom DIH variables
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 08:12:49 GMT
> My specific use case is instead of using
> dataimporter.last_index_time I want
> to use something like
> dataimporter.updated_time_of_last_document. Our DIH is
> set up to use a bunch of slave databases and there have
> been problems with
> some documents getting lost due to replication lag.

Can you explain your use-case (replication lag) in more detail?
updated_time_of_last_document in solr or database?
I am asking because i have similar problem (slave database) and i started using this SQL clause:
(i am not sure this will solve it)
last_modified > date_sub('${dataimporter.last_index_time}', interval 2 minute)

I am interested to know your solution.