lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alex Wang <aw...@crossview.com>
Subject Re: Weird Behavior When Querying Field of Type String
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 02:12:49 GMT
Sorry please discard my query results here, because I was playing with the field type and changed
it to "text" from "string" and forgot to change it back. I will change it back to "string"
and post the query results shortly.

I apologize for the careless mistake.

Thanks,

Alex

On May 12, 2010, at 10:04 PM, Alex Wang wrote:

> Thanks Hoss. Please see the query results as follows:
>>
>> : <result name="response" numFound="0" start="0"/>
>> : <lst name="debug">
>> :  <lst name="queryBoosting">
>> :   <str name="q">productType:ProductBean</str>
>> :   <null name="match"/>
>> :  </lst>
>>
>> ...can you please disable the QueryElevationComponent and see if that
>> changes things?
>>
>> :  <str name="parsedquery_toString">productType:ProductBean</str>
>>
>> What are the numFound values for these queries? (both with and w/o
>> QueryElevationComponent) ...
>
> With QueryElevationComponent enabled, the following query found 714 docs, with it disabled,
it also returned 714 docs.

>>   /admin/select?q=productType:[*+TO+*]&rows=0
>
> With QueryElevationComponent enabled, the following query found 714 docs, with it disabled,
 it returned 714 docs as well.