lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From findbestopensource <findbestopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi-valued associated fields
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 07:20:55 GMT
Hello Eric,

Certainly it is possible. I would strongly advice to have field which
differentiates the record type (RECORD_TYPE:"CAR" / "PROPERTY").

>>In general I was also wondering how Solr developers implement websites
that
uses tag filters.For example, a user clicks on "Hard drives" then get tags
"External,
Internal" then clicks on "External" and gets "usb, firewire" etc.
By using faceting queries, You could acheive this.

Regards
Aditya
www.findbestopensource.com