lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mint o_O!" <mint....@gmail.com>
Subject Solr Search problem; cannot search the existing word in the index content
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 05:11:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on the index/search project recently and i found solr which is
very fascinating to me.

I followed the test successful from the tutorial page. Starting up jetty and
run adding new xml (user:~/solr/example/exampledocs$ *java -jar post.jar
*.xml*) so far so good at this stage.

Now i have create my own testing westpac.xml file with real data I intend to
implement, putting in exampledocs and again ran the command
(user:~/solr/example/exampledocs$ *java -jar post.jar westpac.xml*).
Everything went on very well however when i searched for "*rhode*" which is
in the content. And Index returned nothing.

Could anyone guide me what I did wrong why i couldn't search for that word
even though that word is in my index content.

thanks,

Mint

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message