lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Martynas Miliauskas <mmiliausk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sort by function workaround for Solr 1.4
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 17:41:12 GMT
The problem with using query functions is that I don't know how to equally
scale similarity score and output of the function. What I mean is that query
output would be in the range from 0..1 and function output would be in the
range from 0..1. Well I think I do know how to scale function output to that
range but what about similarity output then?