lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpellChecking
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 14:08:01 GMT
It would help a lot to see your actual config file, and if you provided a
bit more
detail about what failure looks like....

Best
Erick

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Jan Kammer <jan.kammer@mni.fh-giessen.de>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I want to enable spellchecking, but i got many fields.
>
> I tried around with copyfield to copy all with "*" in one field, but that
> didnt work.
> Next try was to copy some fields specified each by name in one field named
> "spell", but that worked only for 2 or 3 fields, but not for 10 or more...
>
> My question is, what the best practice is to enable spellchecking on many
> fields.
>
> thanks.
>
> greetz, Jan
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message