lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Blargy <zman...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom faceting question
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 00:41:30 GMT

: ...you've already got the conceptual model of how to do it, all you need
: now is to implement it as a Component that does the secondary-faceting in
: the same requests (which should definitley be more efficient since you can
: reuse the DocSets) instead of issuing secondary requets from your client

Couldn't I just create a custom search handler to do this so it all the
logic resides on the server side? I'm guessing I would need to subclass
SearchHandler and override handleRequestBody.