lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Blargy <zman...@hotmail.com>
Subject Custom PhraseQuery
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:01:57 GMT

Is there anyway to override/change up the default PhraseQuery class that is
used... similar to how you can change out the Similarity class?

Let me explain what I am trying to do. I would like to override the TF is
calculated... always returning a max of 1 for phraseFreq.

For example:
Query: "foo bar"
Doc1: "foo bar baz"
Doc2: "foo bar foo bar"

These two documents should be scored exactly the same. I accomplished the
above in the "normal" query use-case by using the SweetSpotSimilarity class.
There doesn't happen to be a SweetSpotPhraseQuery class is there?

Thanks