lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Wiki Documentation of facet.sort
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:12:36 GMT
Hi there,

in the wiki, on http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters
it says:

"""
The default is true/count if facet.limit is greater than 0, false/index
otherwise.
"""

I've just migrated to 1.4.1 (reindexed). I can't remember how it was
with 1.4.0.

When I specify my facet query with facet.mincount=0 (explicitely) or
without mincount (default is 0), the resulting facets are sorted by
count, nevertheless. Changing mincount from 0 to 1 and back actually
makes not difference in the sorting.
I'm fine with a constant default behaviour (always sorting by count,
e.g., no matter what parameters are given).
If this is intended - shall I change the wiki accordingly?

Cheers,
Chantal