lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Eric Angel <eric.angel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spatial types and DIH
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 19:07:50 GMT
Yes.  For now, I've gone back to Lucene 1.4 and installed Local Lucene.  I just couldn't get
the sfilt to work.  I'm sure I was probably missing something, but I think I'll just wait
until 1.5 is ready to be shipped.

On Jun 28, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> On Jun 24, 2010, at 12:32 AM, Eric Angel wrote:
>
>> I'm using solr 4.0-2010-06-23_08-05-33 and can't figure out how to add the spatial
types (LatLon, Point, GeoHash or SpatialTile) using dataimporthandler.  My lat/lngs from the
database are in separate fields.  Does anyone know how to do his?