lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Neve" <bayar...@gmx.com>
Subject problems with clustering on a multi core set up
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:51:55 GMT
hi,

I am new to solr and have been trying to get clustering set up and working. I ran the command
ant get-libraries and it successfully completed so I assume all the files I need are now installed
on my server (centos). When I try to restart tomcat however I get this error in the log

Jun 21, 2010 10:51:01 AM org.apache.solr.common.SolrException log
SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class 'org.apache.solr.handler.clustering.ClusteringComponent'
 at org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.java:373)
 at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:413)

>From what I've googled this is because it's not loading a jar file first. So can anyone
tell me what jar files I should have and where they should be? I have multiple cores if this
alters the paths in any way.

Any help is gratefully accepted

Robert