lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Rothenberg <a.rothenb...@fotofinder.net>
Subject Re: Where to check optimize status
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:19:44 GMT
To determine if the optimize is still in progress, you can look at the
admin-frontend on the page "THREAD DUMP" for something like "Lucene Merge
Thread". If its there, then optimize is still running. Also, index-filesize
and filenames in your index-dir are changing a lot...

--
Alexander Rothenberg
Fotofinder GmbH		USt-IdNr. DE812854514

Geschäftsführer:	Ali Paczensky
Amtsgericht:		Berlin Charlottenburg (HRB 73099)
Sitz:			Berlin