lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VelocityResponseWriter in Solr Core ?! configuration
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:57:52 GMT
What version of Solr are you using?

If you're using trunk, the VelocityResponseWriter is built in to the
example.

If you're using previous versions, try specifying
"solr.VelocityResponseWriter" as the class name, as it switched from
the request to the response packages, and the "solr." shortcut will
find it in either one.  The additional JAR files can go into your
<solr-home>/lib subdirectory and don't need to be built into the WAR
at all.

	Erik