lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Sutskever <Vladimir.Sutske...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject Disabling Access to Solr Admin Panel
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:03:47 GMT
Hi All,

How can I forbid access to the SOLR index admin panel?

Can I configure this in the /jetty.xml -

I understand that's it's not "true" security - considering updates/delete/re-indexing commands
will still be allowed - via GET request.

Kind regards,

Vladimir Sutskever
Investment Bank - Technology
JPMorgan Chase, Inc.