lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: solr indexing takes a long time and is not reponsive to abort command
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:04:00 GMT
Did you kill the process or does a reload help afterwards?
Did you look into the logs? Are there errors saying sth. of a write-lock?

Peter.

> Hi,
>
> I have multi-core solr setup. All cores finished indexing in reasonable time but one.
I look at the dataimport info for the one that's hanging. The process is still in busy state
but no requests made or rows fetched. The database side just showed the process is waiting
for future command and is doing nothing. The attempt to abort the process doesn't really work.
Does anyone know what's happening here? Thanks!