lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Finch <chris.fi...@tangentlabs.co.uk>
Subject Re: Solr relational date & cost data
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:42:39 GMT

Yep, houses are just basic commodities in this case.

I decided to go for a single entry in the index per date of each
property because it makes faceting and querying so much easier and means
I can also use facet.limit=-1 for distinct properties.

My question now I guess is is it possible to return a specific field
when using a facet.date query?

For example I have:

facet.date=Date&facet.date.start=2010-03-01T00:00:00Z&facet.date.end=2010-03-11T00:00:00Z&facet.date.gap=%2B1DAY&

But I would like to receive a list of with PropertyId for every property
available, rather than the date and the count of properties that fall
within the range.