lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: diff logging for each solr-core?
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:24:58 GMT
Hi Alex,

finally found a solution through stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3025464/how-to-deploy-the-same-webapp-with-different-logging-tomcat-solr

=>

http://www.lucidimagination.com/search/document/CDRG_ch09_9.4.2.1
Excerpt from this link:
"To change logging settings for Solr only, edit
tomcat/webapps/solr/WEB-INF/classes/logging.properties. You will need to
create the classes directory and the logging.properties file."

Jem said that the folder+file won't be deleted up on a reload or sth.
but I didn't tried it yet.

Regards,
Peter.