lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Moises <moi...@shoptimax.de>
Subject Re: dataimport.properties is not updated on delta-import
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:18:44 GMT
Hi,

what I have experienced is that the primary key seems to be case
sensitive for the delta queries, at least for some jdcd drivers... see
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-DIH-delta-import-on-JDBC-tp763469p765262.html

... so make sure you specify it with the correct case (e.g. ID instead
of id) in your db-data-config.xml.

Maybe that's the problem...

Cheers,
Stefan

Am 23.06.2010 15:09, schrieb warb:
> Hello!
>
> I am having some difficulties getting dataimport (DIH) to behave correctly
> in Solr 1.4.0. Indexing itself works just as it is supposed to with both
> full-import and delta-import adding modified or newly created records to the
> index. The problem is however that the date and time of the last
> delta-import is not updated in the "dataimport.properites" file. The only
> time the file gets updated is when performing a full-import.
>
> Now, this is not a huge problem since delta-import will simply disregard
> records already imported (due to the primary key), but it seems wasteful to
> fetch records which have already been added on previous runs. Also, as the
> database grows the delta-imports will take longer and longer.
>
> Does anyone know of anything I might have overlooked or known bugs?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Johan Andersson

Stefan Moises
Senior Softwareentwickler