lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Heisey <s...@elyograg.org>
Subject DIH and denormalizing
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:22:51 GMT
I am trying to do some denormalizing with DIH from a MySQL source.
Here's part of my data-config.xml:

<entity name="dataTable" pk="did"
       query="SELECT *,FROM_UNIXTIME(post_date) as pd FROM ncdat WHERE
did &gt; ${dataimporter.request.minDid} AND did &lt;=
${dataimporter.request.maxDid} AND (did %
${dataimporter.request.numShards}) IN (${dataimporter.request.modVal})">
<entity name="ncdat_wt"
         query="SELECT webtable as wt FROM ncdat_wt WHERE
featurecode='${ncdat.feature}'">
</entity>
</entity>

The relationship between features in ncdat and webtable in ncdat_wt (via
featurecode) will be many-many.  The "wt" field in schema.xml is set up
as multivalued.

It seems that ${ncdat.feature} is not being set.  I saw a query
happening on the server and it was "SELECT webtable as wt FROM ncdat_wt
WHERE featurecode=''" - that last part is an empty string with single
quotes around it.  From what I can tell, there are no entries in ncdat
where feature is blank.  I've tried this with both a 1.5-dev checked out
months ago (which we are using in production) and a 3.1-dev checked out
today.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Shawn