lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Goldfield <mgoldfi...@csnstores.com>
Subject spellcheckcomponent and frequency thresholds
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 20:19:08 GMT
Hi,
I'm adding the spellCheckComponent to my current configuration of solr, and I was wondering
if there was a way to set a minimum frequency threshold for the IndexBasedSpellChecker through
solr like there is in the depreciated Spell Check Request Handler.  I know that you can fix
most problems by changing the 'accuracy' field, but there are small anomalies that I'd like
do remove from the dictionary entirely, and a simple way to do this would be using a frequency
threshold.

I've looked around for this and I havent found anything recent.

Thanks,
Matt

csn | stores shop easy
Software Development