lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Frederico Azeiteiro" <Frederico.Azeite...@cision.com>
Subject RE: Where to check optimize status
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 14:17:50 GMT
Thank you but I didn't find anything like "Merge thread" and I continued to have the lock file.

The segments were not merged so I stopped the SOLR and restart.
The lock disappear but I guess the optimization didn’t complete.

I'll try again tomorrow

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Rothenberg [mailto:a.rothenberg@fotofinder.net]
Sent: terça-feira, 29 de Junho de 2010 12:20
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Where to check optimize status

To determine if the optimize is still in progress, you can look at the
admin-frontend on the page "THREAD DUMP" for something like "Lucene Merge
Thread". If its there, then optimize is still running. Also, index-filesize
and filenames in your index-dir are changing a lot...

--
Alexander Rothenberg
Fotofinder GmbH		USt-IdNr. DE812854514

Geschäftsführer:	Ali Paczensky
Amtsgericht:		Berlin Charlottenburg (HRB 73099)
Sitz:			Berlin