lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autocompletion with Solritas
Date Sat, 19 Jun 2010 01:58:53 GMT
Have a look at suggest.vm - the "name" field is used in there too.
Just those two places, layout.vm and suggest.vm.   And I had already
added a ## TODO in my local suggest.vm:

## TODO: make this more generic, maybe look at the request terms.fl?
or just take the first terms field in the response?

And also, ideally, there'd be a /suggest handler mapped with the field
name specified there.  I simply used what was already available to put
suggest in there easily.

	Erik