lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ya-Wen Hsu <y...@eline.com>
Subject solr indexing takes a long time and is not reponsive to abort command
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 20:19:47 GMT
I don’t see my last email showed in the mailing list so I’m sending again. Below is the
original email.

Hi,

I have multi-core solr setup. All cores finished indexing in reasonable time but one. I look
at the dataimport info for the one that’s hanging. The process is still in busy state but
no requests made or rows fetched. The database side just showed the process is waiting for
future command and is doing nothing. The attempt to abort the process doesn’t really work.
Does anyone know what’s happening here? Thanks!

Wen