lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: use copyField to gather and then split
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:29:14 GMT
Hi pal :)

Unfortunately copyField works only BEFORE analysis and you cannot "chain" them...

The simplest solution would be to duplicate your copyField's:

<copyField source="title" dest="textanayzemethod2" />
<copyField source="body" dest="textanayzemethod2" />

<copyField source="title" dest="textanayzemethod1" />
<copyField source="body" dest="textanayzemethod1" />

Another way would be to look into the UpdateProcessorChain and write a "copy" processor which
does whatever you need.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com