lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Minor bug in Solritas with post-facet search
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 00:46:07 GMT
I ran into one minor problem, where if I clicked a facet, and then
tried a search, I'd get a 404 error.

I think the problem is with the fqs Velocity macro in
VM_global_library.vm, where it's missing the #else to insert a '?'
into the URL:

#macro(fqs $p)#foreach($fq in $p)#if($velocityCount>1)&#{else}?
#{end}fq=$esc.url($fq)#end#end

Without this, the URL becomes /solr/browsefq=xxxx, instead of /solr/
browse?fq=xxxx

But I'm completely new to the world of Velocity templating, so I've
got low confidence that this is the right way to fix it.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378
http://bixolabs.com