lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ukyo Virgden <ukyovirg...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting up Eclipse with merged Lucene Solr source tree
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:57:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to setup and eclipse environment for combined Lusolr tree. I've
created a Lucene project containing /trunk/lusolr/lucene
and /trunk/lusolr/modules as one project and /trunk/lusolr/solr as another.
I've added lucene project as a dependency to Solr project, removed solr libs
from lucene project and added Lucene project to dependencies of Solr
project.

Lucene source tree is fine but in the Solr tree I get 5 errors

The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node TestConfig.java
/Solr/src/test/org/apache/solr/core line 91
The method getTextContent() is undefined for the type Node TestConfig.java
/Solr/src/test/org/apache/solr/core line 94
The method setXIncludeAware(boolean) is undefined for the type
DocumentBuilderFactory Config.java /Solr/src/java/org/apache/solr/core line
113
The method setXIncludeAware(boolean) is undefined for the type
DocumentBuilderFactory DataImporter.java
/Solr/contrib/dataimporthandler/src/main/java/org/apache/solr/handler/dataimport
line
The method setXIncludeAware(boolean) is undefined for the type Object
TestXIncludeConfig.java /Solr/src/test/org/apache/solr/core line 32

Is this the correct way to setup eclipse after the source tree merge?

Thanks in advance
Ukyo