lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Tor Henning Ueland <tor.henn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc4.CommunicationsException
Date Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:44:11 GMT
"The last packet sent successfully to the server was 124,896,004
milliseconds ago. is longer than the server configured value of
'wait_timeout'. You should consider either expiring and/or testing
connection validity before use in your application"

Sounds like MySQL.

Try to increase wait_timeout to a much higher value and see if its helps :)

/Tor