lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Zhang <macromars...@gmail.com>
Subject Field missing when use distributed search + dismax
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:04:07 GMT
Hi. All.
   I was using distributed search over 30 solr instance, the previous one
was using the standard query handler. And the result was returned correctly.
each result has 2 fields. "ID" and "type".
   Today I want to use search withk dismax, I tried search with each
instance with dismax. It works correctly, return "ID" and "type" for each
result. The strange thing is when I
use distributed search, the result only have "ID". The field "type"
disappeared. I need that "type" to know what the "ID" refer to. Why solr
"eat" my "type"?

Thanks.
Regards.
Scott