lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MoreLikeThis and dynamicField
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:51:31 GMT
MoreLikeThis works on any field you can name. You cannot give it a
wildcard to go find dynamic fields; no query feature can do this
(would be handy!).

The field must have term vectors configured. In the
solr/example/solr/conf schema, the 'includes' field has this set and
you can do MLT on that. Try 'usb' as a search term for the electronics
store example in solr/example/solr.

I don't know if the needs to be stored. Also, whether it can work on
terms in a multi-valued field. You'll have to reconfigure the 'text'
copyField target to have term vectors.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com